*THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS AND THINGS I FOUND INTERESTING . Conections to Mona /Noel - dated Lucas - "enemies" Hanna- exbestfriend whats up with all the older guys liking highschoolers What is Jennas connection to Alisons death What is Garretts? -Wren is a doctor, which means he is older then Ezra (23) and yet he likes Spencer now Hanna. Toby is the best character -I understand Jenna, i would be pissed if i was blinded by some bitches -I understand why Byron and Ella are mad that Ezra is with Aria,yes age is just a number,but 16/23 is kinda big in maturity level yes Aria is mature for her age but your never as mature as you think. -Wonder who sent that email to Emily,from Maya, was it maya and then she died? -Wonder why they wanted Jenna dead -that was messed up, poor Jenna fire is NOT your friend -Seth Baby? -he says a man and woman wanted to hurt alison, -mona? -his Girlfriend is locked up in Radley, id be upset too (LOL) -Mona and Caleb kissing scene is probably the most awkward one ever -if Lucas isnt on the Ateam, im going to be disapointed lol -"follow me end up like me" doll,i have ones that look like that -haha Ezra got fired, i dont know why i find it ammusing -The girls always get to wear cute things,yet where i live you cant wear half of the stuff they do.DO NOT COMMENT HATE , IT WILL BE DELETED I REWATCHED SEASON 2 AND WROTE EVERYTHING DOWN I THOUGHT OF OR NOTICED SO IF THINGS ARE REPEATED ITS JUST CAUSE I KEPT THINKING ABOUT IT! *i dont think anyone will, but dont steal, share it* LUCAS ON ATEAM1hated alison 2. he is a PHOTOGRAPHER -he got people to "open" up their lockers, who knows he could have got the codes which lets him get into anyones locker ( the girls get stuff in their locker) 4. -Melissa is the black swan -said someone blackmailed her -yet the address of A Spencer paid for was for a old place Melissa worked. So if my kid was dating her teacher i would be mad to. -Ezra and Aria had sex after talking about him getting fired...pitty sex much?-Aria is the only girl we havn't seen drunk or that has "seen" ali -I get Mona now . - the girls are hypricitical, i get why , but still. -I must say when Byron was trying to Ezra transfered , i was like Yeah!
- ucf student dating
- biblical perspective on interracial dating
- Free webcams sexcams
- consolidating defaulted perkins loan
- dating the customer striper
- sexynaija messenger nairaland
- dating love soul mate
The actor told he did research even after his Broadway run in the Tony Award-winning political drama directed by Jay Roach and written by Robert Schenkkan.
The play adaptation continue’s Roach’s fruitful collaboration with HBO on politically-themed material such as “Recount” and “Game Change.” “[I am] always going back to the actual text, whether it’s the play or whether it’s the screenplay,” Cranston said, citing literary works by Robert Caro, Doris Kearns Goodwin and Joseph Califano as research material.
Before he shuts the door again, she informs him that she is there to tutor him, as per the school's advertisement.
He accepts her offer to meet on the porch, since he can't leave his property, but also doesn't want to study with Spencer in the house, too close to Jenna.
-Why did Jenna and Garrett write that note to Jason?
- The shovel plan was Jenna nad Garrett - WHO pulled Emily out of the barn? -Did Mona, if so maybe Mona didnt kill anyone, cause she could have left Emily there to die -Did Mona, Jenna, Garrett work together? -No one cared Garrett and Jenna were dating,weird right?Spencer shows up to Toby's home and is nonplussed when he tells her to leave with barely any explanation.He hands her the French textbook and closes the door behind him, leaving her on the doorstep. It is a rubbing of a message he found in Jenna's room, telling her that he thinks she may be right about Jenna.Later, at school, Spencer and Emily spot a flier calling for a French tutor for a home-schooled student, obviously Toby, who is currently under house arrest.Spencer pulls down the flier, hoping she can share information with Toby and learn who is framing them both.Soon thereafter, the playwright adapted the story for the small screen — a process he terms as a “labor of love.” “You so rarely get a second bite of the apple,” said Schenkkan.